hi, i'm luna vivian (also known as 4 raccoons in a trenchcoat (with me being one of them (i'm therian))), your local 19 year old polyam gay ace non-binary transfem genderfluid mess. :3
I love to mess around with computers and other electronics whenever I can.
occasionally, I also experiment with taking photos in a semi-professional way (even tho I just use my phone(s) for that, but I'll try to get a more dedicated camera soon c:).
current projects (more or less):
a .beat Internet Time clock because I found out that It's A Thing That Exists and for some reason, I like it! :3
and well, here I am, sitting with a working prototype in less than an hour (at least it felt like that to me, maybe it actually was more like 2 hours, idk)... x3
a battery estimate calculator because I once had a device that didn't have its advertised battery life for a short while...
It calculates how long it'll last until it reaches 0% based off the beginning percentage (most likely 100%), the current percentage and the current runtime (as in, how long it has been ever since you unplugged the battery or device from the charger).
- a Tom Scott "I'm currently here at" generator - because someone on the Fediverse asked for such a silly thing.
I'm also hosting a little infrastructure (with a friend of mine providing me with a KVM on their server for that) simply named "just some weird services." (because, uh, my nickname, justaweirdvivi_. just a weird vivi. s/a/some/g, s/vivi/services/g. just some weird services. get it?)
Doesn't really count as a project imho, but I thought it was worth including since I'm maintaining that server for multiple years (since Nov 2021) already. c:
- I once helped sdomi on their YouTube frontend, BashTube. As the name might imply already, it uses something called HTTP.sh to host a web frontend with the help of your favourite shell program (preferrably Bash).
- A relatively advanced Discord bot named "SmileBot" (before renaming it to "Smile.js", because someone also used that name and messaged me about it...)
- A status page for Discord (simply named "DiscordDown"), forked from the original creator who left it unmaintained (now my fork is also unmaintained (since some things broke) but also mentioned on the original repo LMAO)
- A desktop-like UI and terminal built to run in a browser (the first go at it was named "DayTerm" and "DayUI" and was (I think) my first collaborative project - and my second go was named "nightUI")
- A simple shell script for Raspberry Pis showing you the SoC speed, temperature (or temparatures if you had more than one CPU core) and thermal throttling status, all read out from Raspbian's built-in tools
more content coming soon(TM). hopefully. :3